Recommendations for your trip to Las Leñas
• Bring sunscreen SPF 40+ and lip balm.
• Bring goggles and/or sunglasses with UV protection.
• Bring an ID for each guest.
• Travel wearing appropriate shoes for snow or water for when you get off the bus or car (outdoor or Apreski shoes, etc.).
•The temperature in Las Leñas varies between 5º C and – 5º C, so wear appropriate clothes!
• Equipment rental: We recommend you do it as early as possible, between 08:30 and 11:00 AM. If you wish to have your equipment ready, fill in the Fast Track form at 48 hours prior to your trip.
• Ski and snowboard school Group classes begin every Sunday and Monday. Private, guided and Top classes can be hired every day.
• Lockers: If you do not wish to carry your skis/snowboards back to the hotel, ask for the Locker service at the base, next to the ticket office.
The check-in at Piscis, Acuario, Aries, Escorpio or Villa Capricornio is at 2PM. You can fill in the entry forms when you arrive, but your room will not be available before 2 PM. Apart Hotels 4 Check in time is 4PM.
The check-out is at 10 AM (Hotels and Apart Hotels). If you want to enjoy your day skiing, the hotel will offer you a place to change and leave your luggage.
Other services in Las Leñas
The Las Lenas valley has a bank located on the third floor of La Piramide shopping center.
• Opened from Monday to Friday, from 10h to 13h and from 17h to 20h.
• Currency exchange (exclusively for clients of the bank)
The gas station is located 1.5 Km before the entrance to Las Lenas valley.
The pharmacy is located on the ground floor, in La Piramide shopping center.
Las Lenas valley has private security service 24 h. Their central office is at the valley entrance. They control the vehicles, receive complaints and monitor the city. The police are located at the valley entrance, next to the bus station.
Las Lenas valley offers free internal transportation. The routes may vary according to the time of the day. Operates daily from 6 am to 2 am.